Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Move one Item or Ally at any unlocked location in your Realm to an adjacent unlocked location.
- You may not move an Item or Ally into or out of a locked location.
- You may not move an Item that is attached to an Ally or a Hero.
- You may not use this Action to move an Ally or Item to the top of the board.
- Hades, Maleficent, and Syndrome can use this action in order to move their respective unique Villain card types.
- If you move an Ally with attached items, said items move with the Ally.
- Attached items may not move independently.
- Moving a card refers to taking a card that is in your Realm and moving it to a new location.
- Playing a card refers to adding a card to a Villain's Realm, either from your hand or from a Villain or Fate deck.
- If a card's Ability is triggered when it (or another card) is moved, the Ability is not triggered if it is played.
- If a card's Ability is triggered when it (or another card) is played, the Ability is not triggered if it is moved.