Titan is a card type. It is unique to Hades, and only appears in his Villain deck; it is denoted with a lavender font. They are Hades' win condition: he wins when he starts his turn with three of them in Mount Olympus. Titans are similar to Allies, in that they are permanent cards with a Strength value; however, they can only be played to The Underworld. Titans can be used to defeat Heroes, but doing so without the aid of a Mortality Potion can mean setting yourself back from your win condition. The five Titans are Arges, Hydros, Lythos, Pyros, and Stratos.
- Titan is a card type unique to Hades.
- You must lead at least three Titans to Mount Olympus in order to achieve victory.
- There are five Titans in your deck and each one has a powerful Ability.
- Titans function much like your Allies, but they must be played to The Underworld.
- You may move a Titan using the Move an Item or Ally action.
- Don't forget to use the Titan's Ability each time it is moved.
- Just like Allies, Titans may be used to defeat Heroes by performing the Vanquish action. However, because they are still discarded when used to defeat a Hero, this could set you back in getting Titans to Olympus.
- Titans are not Allies, and will not trigger Conditions that look for Allies, such as Cunning or Manipulation.
Cards that refer to Titans
The following cards have Abilities that refer to Titans:
- Eye of the Fates
- Get Ready to Rumble!
- Go the Distance
- I Rule!
- Lightning Bolt
- Mortality Potion
- Planets Align
|Types of Cards |